Large doses of e-prescribing, electronic health records and patient portals, among other health IT tools, are powering higher levels of satisfaction within the patient-centered medical home (PCMH), according to a new infographic from the Healthcare Intelligence Network.
We invite you to travel down this infographic, which revisits key PCMH trends in 2006, when patient satisfaction levels were half those reported by 2012 respondents to HIN's sixth annual survey on the medical home.
The infographic provides other metrics and measures reported by this year's respondents, comparing some with those recorded six years ago:
- Favored reimbursement models;
- Greatest barrier to PCMH adoption;
- Percentage of medical homes prepping for participation in accountable care organizations;
- Top strategies to educate and engage patients;
- Time required for medical home conversion;
- Average number of lives covered by medical homes;
- Which PCMHs are embedding case managers;
and lots more.
We invite you to embed this infographic on your own Web site using the code that appears beneath it. Also, share it via your social media channels. A deeper dive into 2012 trends in patient-centered medical homes is reflected in 2012 Healthcare Benchmarks: The Patient-Centered Medical Home.
Other Infographics: 2012 Activity Assessment in Accountable Care Organizations
Get the latest healthcare infographics delivered to your e-inbox with Eye on Infographics. Click here to sign up today.